- Fill Pool and prime pump, add D.E. if desired
- And Sun Scale and Iron Remover. This helps prevent staining corrosion or scaling on pool and equipment
- Add Sun Clarifier (as per instructions) This condenses small particles for easier filtration
- Add Sun Conditioner, 8oz. per 1000 gallons (dissolve in a pail of warm water first)
- run Filter All night to completely filter and circulate the water.
- Shock the Pool with Sun Burn or Sun Granular Chlorine per instruction. Always pre-dissolve chlorine before adding to a vinyl liner pool. Pour in return outlet to circulate quickly. This helps to oxidize organic material.
- Add Sun Tablets (sticks) Use a floater or auto-chlorinator . We de not recommend putting tablets in skimmer as this promotes corrosion of filter parts and can damage liners.
- Add Sun Algaecide as per instructions.
- Check pH using a test kit and adjust using sun minus or sun plus. adjust with small quantities and check in an hour
- In one week have water tested.