Above Ground Pool Safety Maintenance
CHECK FOR POOL DAMAGE AND WEAR
- Periodically check your pool and ladder components for damage and wear. Be sure all screws are in place. Replace all damaged or worn components and tighten all screws before you use the pool, deck or ladders.
DO NOT MODIFY POOL
- Never modify the pool or accessories, or remove or drill holes in the pool, deck or ladder components unless instructed.
- There is a possibility that a sharp edge may have been formed on a metal part during the manufacturing process. Check all pool, filter, ladder or deck parts for sharpness. In the event that you find a sharp edge on a metal part, please take steps to remove it with sandpaper or a file or return it for replacement.
- Always use Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) parts for your replacement requirements.
KEEP WATER CLEAN
- Always keep your pool water clean so that the bottom is visible at all times. Individuals must be able to see that the water is too shallow for diving, and must be able to see small children in the pool!
INSTALL POOL ABOVEGROUND
- Never install your above ground swimming pool below the ground surface. This pool must be installed on the ground surface only. There should be a flat, three (3) foot area (minimum) around the outside perimeter of your pool. This is for the continued enjoyment of your pool.