Nothing says backyard stay-cation like a Paris 52 Pole Pools . Why pay buckets of money on a vacation that will be over in a week and leave you exhausted when you can have the perfect get away in your own backyard with a Paris 52 Pole Pools.
|8ft x 12ft x 52in||2499.99|
|10ft x 15ft x 52in||2699.99|
|15ft x 21ft x 52in||3199.99|
|18ft x 24ft x 52in||3499.99|
And Excerpt from Our Above Ground Pool Encyclopedia – Click Here to See More
Basic Above Ground Swimming Pool Maintenance
To make sure your pool water is clean and clear we focus our topic in two main areas. The maintenance or restoring of your Chemistry Balance of your swimming pool water and the cleaning of dirt and particulate matter from your pool.
The balance of water chemistry in an above ground pool is attained by testing. The adding of chemicals alone will not keep your pool water balanced, you must test the pool and see which levels have to be adjusted and adding chemicals only as proscribed by the tests. For your pool to function at it’s best, this balance must be maintained.
Secondly to insure good pool water maintenance we must remove particulate matter and dirt. This is achieved by water circulation of the pool through a filtering system. Also brushing and vacuuming of the pool’s walls and sides will keep the pool from “growing” dirt or algae. With use of an automatic pool cleaner, this can be done at the same time as filtration. Cleaning the filter when needed will optimize this process.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and if you keep up with maintenance it will prevent the dreaded pool water problems that can occur when things get out of hand.’
Everything You need to know about above ground swimming pool water care and maintenance can be found right here. Consider this your owner’s manual for your above ground pool. Answers to almost every question regarding the upkeep of your pool is given below. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please E-Mail Us
Basic Pool Care
Installing Steel Above Ground Pools
Round Pool Installation
Oval Pool Installation
In Ground Installation</>
- Time Required 2 Days
- Tools Required Shovels, Levels, Wrenches Screw Drivers, Hammers Stakes, Rope, Flour Transom
- Attention to Detail Required on every step or something can go very wrong…especially with the liner
- Hundreds of Parts, big, small, hard to find
- Instructions Very Complicated
- Conclusion: Unless you are very handy and patient you might want to pay someone to install for you.
- All standard (non custom made) pools have shipping included in the pricing, and only residents of California are required to pay sales tax. So the price you see is the price you pay. Nothing Extra.
- All pools come with matched filtering system of your choice (Cartridge or Sand) that are sufficient from the size of the pool. Upgrades are only required if the pump is going to be at a distance from the pool or at a different elevation
- The rest of the equipment , Ladder, skimmer, plumbing connections are all included
- For items in stock (non custom) shipping takes about a week to tend days and the pool arrives on your curbside loaded on a pallet, wrapped and strapped. A lift gate will bring it down to the ground where you can roll it into your backyard one piece at a time
- We recommend that you always self install your pools, as no one has a better interest in getting it right, and we will be here to walk you through every step of the process. A process that is so much easier with the newer technology Legacy Pools
If you will not be installing this yourself
Above Ground Pool Features
- Strong, painted, hot-dipped
- 6″ galvanized steel ledge
- 20 gauge all-weather vinyl liner withstands everyday use
- Galvanized steel ladder with molded resin steps and lift-off outside staircase
- Fitted pump and motor and filter system
- Standard Thru-the-Wall skimmer
Step-by-step above ground pool installation video makes set-up quick and easy, so you’ll be splashing in no time
- Manufacturer’s 30 -year limited warranty
Above Ground Pools Description
Our pools are supported by decades of experience by pros in the above ground pools industry.Item Description
Take your very own backyard Stay-cation with this above ground pool without all the wondering if you can ever get any support for your above ground pool. This great swimming pool by Heritage makes it simple, with everything you need to set up your own backyard vacation of family enjoyment