The Paragon above ground pools will turn you backyard into an paradise, and it won’t set you back a great deal. This is our favorite pool with 10 inch top ledges and a 40 year warranty, but very affordable
Paragon Above Ground Pools
And Excerpt from Our Above Ground Pool Encyclopedia – Click Here to See More
Basic Above Ground Swimming Pool Maintenance
To make sure your pool water is clean and clear we focus our topic in two main areas. The maintenance or restoring of your Chemistry Balance of your swimming pool water and the cleaning of dirt and particulate matter from your pool.
The balance of water chemistry in an above ground pool is attained by testing. The adding of chemicals alone will not keep your pool water balanced, you must test the pool and see which levels have to be adjusted and adding chemicals only as proscribed by the tests. For your pool to function at it’s best, this balance must be maintained.
Secondly to insure good pool water maintenance we must remove particulate matter and dirt. This is achieved by water circulation of the pool through a filtering system. Also brushing and vacuuming of the pool’s walls and sides will keep the pool from “growing” dirt or algae. With use of an automatic pool cleaner, this can be done at the same time as filtration. Cleaning the filter when needed will optimize this process.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and if you keep up with maintenance it will prevent the dreaded pool water problems that can occur when things get out of hand.’
Everything You need to know about above ground swimming pool water care and maintenance can be found right here. Consider this your owner’s manual for your above ground pool. Answers to almost every question regarding the upkeep of your pool is given below. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please E-Mail Us
Basic Pool Care
Installing Steel Above Ground Pools
Round Pool Installation
Oval Pool Installation
In Ground Installation</>
- Time Required 2 Days
- Tools Required Shovels, Levels, Wrenches Screw Drivers, Hammers Stakes, Rope, Flour Transom
- Attention to Detail Required on every step or something can go very wrong…especially with the liner
- Hundreds of Parts, big, small, hard to find
- Instructions Very Complicated
- Conclusion: Unless you are very handy and patient you might want to pay someone to install for you.
- All standard (non custom made) pools have shipping included in the pricing, and only residents of California are required to pay sales tax. So the price you see is the price you pay. Nothing Extra.
- All pools come with matched filtering system of your choice (Cartridge or Sand) that are sufficient from the size of the pool. Upgrades are only required if the pump is going to be at a distance from the pool or at a different elevation
- The rest of the equipment , Ladder, skimmer, plumbing connections are all included
- For items in stock (non custom) shipping takes about a week to tend days and the pool arrives on your curbside loaded on a pallet, wrapped and strapped. A lift gate will bring it down to the ground where you can roll it into your backyard one piece at a time
- We recommend that you always self install your pools, as no one has a better interest in getting it right, and we will be here to walk you through every step of the process. A process that is so much easier with the newer technology Legacy Pools
Paragon Above Ground Pools Features
10 Inch Top Rail
Exclusive Signature Collection Above Ground Pools The Paragon 52″ Round Above Ground Pool System
This pool is economically priced and carries a 40 year warranty backed by Liberty who has been manufacturing pools for over 35 years in the USA. The Paragon swimming pool with 10 inch ledges and wrap around covers and pedestal is the latest addition to the Swim’n Play family of pools. The vinyl shield coated galvanized steel frame and Crystex® Coated galvanized steel wall offer excellent protection against all weather conditions. It’s beautiful design will add style, luxury and quality to your backyard. We also provide you with a free online installation video that will guide you through your pool installation process from step one. As always this is not to be used in place of the manual, as the manual has instructions of greater detail. The video is simply used as a guide to help you understand what the manual is instructing. Comes Complete With Pump and Filter System (Your Choice of Sand Or Cartridge) A Frame Ladder 25 mil Liner Skimmer All the Plumbing and Connections Videos Our 65 plus years2016-03-17 18:53:16
Paragon Above Ground Pools