You don’t have to read between the lines to see that the Elysium above ground pools may be one of the best buys available on our site. Let this swimming pool insinuate itself into your backyard
And Excerpt from Our Above Ground Pool Encyclopedia – Click Here to See More
Basic Above Ground Swimming Pool Maintenance
To make sure your pool water is clean and clear we focus our topic in two main areas. The maintenance or restoring of your Chemistry Balance of your swimming pool water and the cleaning of dirt and particulate matter from your pool.
The balance of water chemistry in an above ground pool is attained by testing. The adding of chemicals alone will not keep your pool water balanced, you must test the pool and see which levels have to be adjusted and adding chemicals only as proscribed by the tests. For your pool to function at it’s best, this balance must be maintained.
Secondly to insure good pool water maintenance we must remove particulate matter and dirt. This is achieved by water circulation of the pool through a filtering system. Also brushing and vacuuming of the pool’s walls and sides will keep the pool from “growing” dirt or algae. With use of an automatic pool cleaner, this can be done at the same time as filtration. Cleaning the filter when needed will optimize this process.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and if you keep up with maintenance it will prevent the dreaded pool water problems that can occur when things get out of hand.’
Everything You need to know about above ground swimming pool water care and maintenance can be found right here. Consider this your owner’s manual for your above ground pool. Answers to almost every question regarding the upkeep of your pool is given below. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please E-Mail Us
Basic Pool Care
Installing Steel Above Ground Pools
Round Pool Installation
Oval Pool Installation
In Ground Installation</>
- Time Required 2 Days
- Tools Required Shovels, Levels, Wrenches Screw Drivers, Hammers Stakes, Rope, Flour Transom
- Attention to Detail Required on every step or something can go very wrong…especially with the liner
- Hundreds of Parts, big, small, hard to find
- Instructions Very Complicated
- Conclusion: Unless you are very handy and patient you might want to pay someone to install for you.
- All standard (non custom made) pools have shipping included in the pricing, and only residents of California are required to pay sales tax. So the price you see is the price you pay. Nothing Extra.
- All pools come with matched filtering system of your choice (Cartridge or Sand) that are sufficient from the size of the pool. Upgrades are only required if the pump is going to be at a distance from the pool or at a different elevation
- The rest of the equipment , Ladder, skimmer, plumbing connections are all included
- For items in stock (non custom) shipping takes about a week to tend days and the pool arrives on your curbside loaded on a pallet, wrapped and strapped. A lift gate will bring it down to the ground where you can roll it into your backyard one piece at a time
- We recommend that you always self install your pools, as no one has a better interest in getting it right, and we will be here to walk you through every step of the process. A process that is so much easier with the newer technology Legacy Pools
Above Ground Pool Features
Why try and cram a whole summer of fun into one or two short weeks? A new Aquarian Elysium pool makes your summer fun last all summer. Afternoons for the kids. Cool and relaxing after a long day of work. Pool parties and barbecues with friends on the weekends. It’s like one endless summer of cool fun for the whole family. Our Elysium pool stands up to whatever kids can dish out, while it handles any weather with ease. Our extruded 7″ resin ledge resists weather, water and wear. Durable 6″ upright posts with unique interlocking resin caps, and resin foot collars give the whole package strength, support and style. Galvanized steel frame components have polyester finish and liquid vinyl coating to provide years of lasting beauty and quality. Heavy-duty tracks, oversized connectors and oversized fasteners add strength for a pool that will last for summers to come. A Elysium oval pool brings the ultimate in style to your yard, with a fun, flexible shape. Added engineering means long life, easy care and more useable yard space. Available with traditional angle bracing or a space-saving no brace system (NBS).
Above Ground Pools Description
Features: 7In Top Extrude Resin Ledge 7in Top Track 2pc Resin Molded Top Caps 6in Posts 6in Resin Bottom Track Olympic Polyester coating with Clear Krystal Kote 4/35 year prorated warranty2016-03-17 18:53:16