Back In Stock For A Limited Time, The Strongest Pool Ever Made. The Quick Pool
These pools go back to the inception for Portable Pools and they were done so well. Unfortunately limited quantities were made, but we have recently come into possession of another stock of these pools that we made famous around the world.
This is a Limited stock in limited sizes. The Pools that were released from the original run of this pool back in 1993 are still out there today in backyards all over the country. Please note the decorative stripe can stripe separate.
ON SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
|9ft x 17ft x 48in|
|13ft x 21ft x 48in|
|17ft x 25ft x 48in|
Price Includes Pump and Filter And Ladder
- 35 Mil super durable liner with extra plasticizers and a duralux finish that resists all scratching and fading
- Bullet Proof embedded scrim
- Heavy Duty, Hot Sipped Zinc Coated Galvanized Steel frame with a teflon powder coating
- A flexible pool design that will adjust itself to uneven ground
- 48in Depth
- Reinforced Through wall apertures
- 3/4 hp Pump and Sand Tank
- A Frame Ladder
- Everything you need to get started
and Free Shipping!2018-03-23 23:20:46
And Excerpt from Our Above Ground Pool Encyclopedia – Click Here to See More
Basic Above Ground Swimming Pool Maintenance
To make sure your pool water is clean and clear we focus our topic in two main areas. The maintenance or restoring of your Chemistry Balance of your swimming pool water and the cleaning of dirt and particulate matter from your pool.
The balance of water chemistry in an above ground pool is attained by testing. The adding of chemicals alone will not keep your pool water balanced, you must test the pool and see which levels have to be adjusted and adding chemicals only as proscribed by the tests. For your pool to function at it’s best, this balance must be maintained.
Secondly to insure good pool water maintenance we must remove particulate matter and dirt. This is achieved by water circulation of the pool through a filtering system. Also brushing and vacuuming of the pool’s walls and sides will keep the pool from “growing” dirt or algae. With use of an automatic pool cleaner, this can be done at the same time as filtration. Cleaning the filter when needed will optimize this process.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and if you keep up with maintenance it will prevent the dreaded pool water problems that can occur when things get out of hand.’
Everything You need to know about above ground swimming pool water care and maintenance can be found right here. Consider this your owner’s manual for your above ground pool. Answers to almost every question regarding the upkeep of your pool is given below. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please E-Mail Us
Basic Pool Care
Installing Steel Above Ground Pools
Round Pool Installation
Oval Pool Installation
In Ground Installation</>
- Time Required 2 Days
- Tools Required Shovels, Levels, Wrenches Screw Drivers, Hammers Stakes, Rope, Flour Transom
- Attention to Detail Required on every step or something can go very wrong…especially with the liner
- Hundreds of Parts, big, small, hard to find
- Instructions Very Complicated
- Conclusion: Unless you are very handy and patient you might want to pay someone to install for you.
- All standard (non custom made) pools have shipping included in the pricing, and only residents of California are required to pay sales tax. So the price you see is the price you pay. Nothing Extra.
- All pools come with matched filtering system of your choice (Cartridge or Sand) that are sufficient from the size of the pool. Upgrades are only required if the pump is going to be at a distance from the pool or at a different elevation
- The rest of the equipment , Ladder, skimmer, plumbing connections are all included
- For items in stock (non custom) shipping takes about a week to tend days and the pool arrives on your curbside loaded on a pallet, wrapped and strapped. A lift gate will bring it down to the ground where you can roll it into your backyard one piece at a time
- We recommend that you always self install your pools, as no one has a better interest in getting it right, and we will be here to walk you through every step of the process. A process that is so much easier with the newer technology Legacy Pools