These pools are among the top brands of soft side pools. Chois Above Ground Portable Pools will be the centerpiece of your backyard for ages to come and it is ALWAYS a good choice. Bullet proof style liner, heavy duty powder coated galvanized steel frame and anti UV antifungal coatings along with a 30 prorated warranty ensures you will be happy with your Chois above ground portable Pools.
This Pool Is No Longer being made
New Deck Ideas For Choice Pools. Click to enlarge the pictures
Choice Alberca Owners….Save Your Pool From The Sunburn with our new vinyl coating product. Click here for more Information
Chois Above Ground Pool Features Now your family can enjoy this wonder soft sided above ground portable pool package from Chois Pool. The Alberca is the Rolls Royce of soft sided above ground portable pools. With it’s excellent construction, fine appointments and exquisite design, your family will be in the swim for decades to come. Simply One of the Better Choices you can make. Above Ground Pools Description Liner Specs 52 Inches Deep 23 x 23 Scrim Polyester Yarn 35 Mil thick poly reinforced liner Tensile Strength 300/270 (kg5cm) Made From a touch poly-reinforced “Kevlar Like” Material UV /Anti Fungal/Anti Bacterial Protected PVC Double Coated Frame Specs Carbon Steel Compound with Zinc Polished and Powder Coated Galvanized for outdoor use. 30 Year Warranty
All Pools Come Standard with a pump and filter fitted to the size of the pool, an A Frame ladder, skimmer, 20 mil solid blue overlap liner and all the plumbing. But if you want the option to upgrade or add on, here it is:
Standard Pool Package
|Cartridge Or Sand Filter||A frame Ladder||Plumbing and Fittings||Skimmer|
Available Add Ons
|Upgrade Ladder||Entry Steps||Salt Water System||Ion System|
|Start Up Chemicals||Comfy Pad||Commercial Rubber Pads||Heaters|
|Winter Covers||Solar Covers||Auto Pool Cleaner|
And Excerpt from Our Above Ground Pool Encyclopedia – Click Here to See More
Basic Above Ground Swimming Pool Maintenance
To make sure your pool water is clean and clear we focus our topic in two main areas. The maintenance or restoring of your Chemistry Balance of your swimming pool water and the cleaning of dirt and particulate matter from your pool.
The balance of water chemistry in an above ground pool is attained by testing. The adding of chemicals alone will not keep your pool water balanced, you must test the pool and see which levels have to be adjusted and adding chemicals only as proscribed by the tests. For your pool to function at it’s best, this balance must be maintained.
Secondly to insure good pool water maintenance we must remove particulate matter and dirt. This is achieved by water circulation of the pool through a filtering system. Also brushing and vacuuming of the pool’s walls and sides will keep the pool from “growing” dirt or algae. With use of an automatic pool cleaner, this can be done at the same time as filtration. Cleaning the filter when needed will optimize this process.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and if you keep up with maintenance it will prevent the dreaded pool water problems that can occur when things get out of hand.’
Above Ground Pools Information 2
Everything You need to know about above ground swimming pool water care and maintenance can be found right here. Consider this your owner’s manual for your above ground pool. Answers to almost every question regarding the upkeep of your pool is given below. If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please E-Mail Us
Basic Pool Care Above Ground Pools Information 2
Installing Steel Above Ground Pools
Round Pool Installation
Oval Pool Installation
In Ground Installation</>
- Time Required 2 Days
- Tools Required Shovels, Levels, Wrenches Screw Drivers, Hammers Stakes, Rope, Flour Transom
- Attention to Detail Required on every step or something can go very wrong…especially with the liner
- Hundreds of Parts, big, small, hard to find
- Instructions Very Complicated
- Conclusion: Unless you are very handy and patient you might want to pay someone to install for you.
Above Ground Pools Information 2
Our – You Tube Page
- All standard (non custom made) pools have shipping included in the pricing, and only residents of California are required to pay sales tax. So the price you see is the price you pay. Nothing Extra.
- All pools come with matched filtering system of your choice (Cartridge or Sand) that are sufficient from the size of the pool. Upgrades are only required if the pump is going to be at a distance from the pool or at a different elevation
- The rest of the equipment , Ladder, skimmer, plumbing connections are all included
- For items in stock (non custom) shipping takes about a week to tend days and the pool arrives on your curbside loaded on a pallet, wrapped and strapped. A lift gate will bring it down to the ground where you can roll it into your backyard one piece at a time
- We recommend that you always self install your pools, as no one has a better interest in getting it right, and we will be here to walk you through every step of the process. A process that is so much easier with the newer technology Legacy Pools